The rules of staying in Folwark Gościno-Dwór are written mainly for you and our safety
- We ask our guests to observe the order in the farm and to use all rooms in accordance with their intended use.
- On the day of arrival, please fill in the registration form on the basis of an identity document.
- We will show you the parking place of the car on the premises of the Folwark, but we are not responsible for its safety and damage caused by third parties.
- The hotel day starts at 4 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- The number of days of stay is specified in the booking confirmation, which you will receive by e-mail or by phone, after making an advance payment of 30% of the total order value. The remaining amount is paid on arrival.
When resigning from part of the stay during its duration,
money is not refunded.
- We serve breakfast from 8.00 to 10.00,
and on Saturday and Sunday until 11.
- Please absolutely do not smoke in the building and in the rooms. We will show you a place where you can smoke.
- There is a curfew from 22.00 to 7.00,
unless we agree on the terms of play in advance.
- We provide you with the keys to the entrance gate. Please make sure that the gates are closed due to the presence of animals and children.
- We offer all help and advice in all matters relating to your stay.